Friday, September 19, 2008

Mustache Bash 2008

Celebrating the end of summer with facial hair and 70's/80's fashion, yeah baby!

A photo montage of not-so-great pictures of the evening...Enjoy!


Dave and Krista


JT

Ah, just makes me laugh, and laugh, and laugh.



A pack of cigarettes borrowed from a friend and a
Burt Reynolds smirk complete the look.



I love my husband. He'll do anything to make me laugh.

JT won best costume for the guys and got a $20 prize!
As his costume designer, I got to spend the prize money.
We spent it at The Jungle (Pita Jungle, that is) the next day.


The girls


Smiling


Contenders for best musStache


The Winner
and the Host of the Party.

I think the competition was rigged!

4 comments:

Dukedante said...

On second thought, maybe I won't go running with you JT...... Um, my leg hurts?

Erin said...

I love it. It looks like you guys had tons of fun.

Krista said...

It took me a minute to process the Dave & Krista in the picture. . . then I remembered you have 2 "Dave & Krista's" in your world!

Love the dirty stache, JT!!!

Rachel Olimb said...

Oh, JT, thanks for the laughs!