Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Family is Expanding!

No, I'm not pregnant. I'm an Aunt!

Our siblings (ok, one of them at least) are finally having kids! JT's brother, Stephen and his wife Kelly, welcomed our nephew last week. JT and I have been the only kids with kids for a long, long time. While not having to share grandparents is very special, it's high time my kiddos get some cousins to play with!

Introducing:


Alexander Lennon Trottier

Born September 16, 2008
7-lbs. 1-oz.
20"



Our first first-cousin


Stephen, Kelly, and Baby Alex
Congratulations!
We pray many blessings for your family. : )

1 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

Ok, so all I could see was, "Our family is expanding" on the page in my reader and I had to skip the last paragraph of your frugal finds to jump to this! You got me, that's for sure!

Your nephew is really cute :).