I got to spend some more time in Show Low with JT's family this past week. The kids and I got to spend 5 days up in the cool weather and the pine trees. I spent the week helping with the details of the Pace family's home renovation. I've had such a great time helping them make decisions on materials and finishes and those details that will make they're home really special for them. And, well, when this is what you start with, you can't go anywhere but up:
A closer look at the wall, and I find myself with the urge to listen to some Neil Diamond on the record player.
...Hello My Friend, Hello...
Was this wallpaper really ever considered a good idea -ever, really?
No, seriously...
We had a great time, but I'm glad to be home.
The windows are open and fall is in the air, so Praise the Lord for that.
3 comments:
That bathroom is amazing! ha!! Glad you had a good time being in the cool weather! :)
Ok, you're killing me! What did you do with all that??
Actually, they're keeping that bathroom a while for posterity. : ) The house has 3 other bathrooms that needed just as much help, if not more. That one is the last on the list to get its 70's detox.
Post a Comment