Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another Makeover

I'm bored with my blogger template...I'm in the middle of a remodel, and since I have no idea what I'm doing, my blog may look a little funny for a while. I love, love this template I downloaded for free, but I can't figure out how to get the Italian off of it...arghh. I wish I knew how to do this stuff myself...hmm, maybe another reason to go back to school...

2 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

I think the Italian adds a little flare to your page :). Love your new look!

Mandy Corley said...

Melissa!! I want the S-E-X talk blog story!! LOL!!! Saturday was SO awesome to hang with you! I miss you SO much!

Ok, I'll check back in a few days and there better be a sex-talk story here AND I better not catch you shopping in the girls section at Target!;) Love you!!