Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Hallo-Reformation-ween Day

October 31st is Reformation day. This day in 1517, Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the Castle Church door and changed the world.

Oh yeah, and it's the day that we gorge ourselves on candy and dress up. Hail to the official start of the weight gain holiday season.





Let the Chocolate Insanity Begin!

6 comments:

Noelle said...

Ha! You're so funny...start of the weight gain season. :-) You're right though...bring on the holiday food!! Num!!

Love the costumes!!

Mandy Corley said...

Your kids are too beautiful! Poor JT is gonna have to carry a BIG stick to protect Miss S!:) And I could just eat Ben up!! Great pics!!

Erin said...

I love your smile Ben. That chocolate mustache is very becoming! How hard was it for the kids to go to sleep last night?

Melissa said...

We put a limit on the candy last night, but it's going to sleep tonight I'm worried about!

Rachel Olimb said...

Look at that smile! Love it!

Don Hendricks said...

Ah, the joy of chocolate!

Granpa