I did a little more tweaking to the blog, and I'm happy with it. I'm still not happy with any pictures of myself currently in iphoto for my profile. I have this one up...it's my grandmother...if you know me, it's kinda freaky how much I look like her. I think this was taken sometime in the late 1930's. She was probably around 20 years old. Her birthday is next week. She would have been 91. She passed away in November of 1992. I'll leave her up for a while in honor of her passing.
Monday, November 10, 2008
I think I'm happy...for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the quote on your homepage!
Wow, you're a spitting image of your grandmother! That's a great photo too. I'm so impressed that the quality of it has held up so well. All the pictures we have of my grandma when she was young are taped together. This is really special.
I too love the photo. I saw you in her face as soon as I looked at it. So pretty.
Post a Comment