Well, this is me, posting my first blog post ever...very exciting!
I'm not quite sure where this thing will go. I hope I'll use it to document my family happenings. I'll try to occasionally post something profound, but I highly doubt that. Maybe I'll just post about cool stuff I see on the web or going about my day.
I wish I lived some exciting life where I could post about travels to exotic tropical islands or exploring romantic castles in Europe, or what I'm writing in my Masters thesis but, alas, I'm just a girl living in Queen Creek, Arizona trying (and mostly failing) to live a life that is glorifying to God..maybe that's not so mundane after all...
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
My first ever blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to blog world, Melissa! I look forward to reading all about your family adventures...even if they are just in Queen Creek :).
Nothin' wrong with Queen Creek livin', Melissa!!!! Glad to see you've joined the blogging world. Looks like our haircut & having a blog may be new pre-requisites for the small group!
Post a Comment