Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Christmas wishes in June

Yes, I'm getting a head start on my Christmas list this year. I can't help it! There is this new gizmo out that is totally floating my boat. I realize that this is elevating my ubergeek status to new heights, but this has got to be the coolest thing ever!

I want a kindle! It's a new hand held book reader where I can download pdf files of thousands of book titles, blog feeds, magazines, and/or newspapers to this little device and read to my hearts content! I could put the 4 half-read magazines and 5 half-read books that are my nightstand right now on the kindle and carry them all in my purse! This is the wave of the future (another glimpse into my geekiness, that I would even say that, sheesh!) Think of all the students who wouldn't have to lug around 50 lb. textbooks, but instead they could download all their textbooks to a kindle and have access to that information at the push of a button on this 10 oz. little device...Amazing!


1 comments:

Krista said...

I have never heard of a kindle, but now I want one! Amazing! Thank you for enlightening all of us through your blog! :)