Yesterday we got home from our week long excursion to San Clemente/San Diego. We had a great time! I was anxious to get home because I missed my hubby terribly, but I was very tempted to stay with my new best friend, The 71 Degree Day, and never look back. But we packed up all our things and headed back. I was happy with our decision to come home until we got out of the car in Yuma, and the heat smacked me in the face...Hello Arizona, can't say I missed you at all!
Here are a few pics of our sunny, sandy, fabulously beachy vacay...
Ben and Mom
Ben's first ocean experience...not a big fan of the waves, but he loved the sand.
This was my first trip to San Clemente. It's a great city. It's not too touristy or gimicky. It seems like a place where people really live and work and enjoy the sand and sun.
Here is a view of the pier and city above:
Here is a view of the pier and city above:
Shannon was so excited to be back in San Clemente! She got to go with gramma and grampa last year.
I'll post more pics throughout the week. I've got piles of laundry calling my name right now! : )
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! And 71 degrees...wow...that sounds great!! What a nice reprieve from our oven we call Phoenix! :-)
I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip! We experienced the brutal smackdown in Yuma a few weeks ago! It's horrible! San Clemente is an awesome town, though--very non-OC!!!
Post a Comment