Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy Decking the Halls...

I tackled some Christmas Decorating this weekend. We got our tree and put up some decorations. I've always wanted a foyer to decorate for the holidays. This is our 3rd Christmas in this home, and I'm finally getting around to sprucing it up a bit.

This was a fun little project. I wrapped some silver ribbon around some garland that my mom had given me. I got a couple of boxes of silver balls from Walmart for $2.50 each and got the beaded wreath from Home Goods (that store is dang.er.ous!)...and voila, a lovely, silvery, Christmasy foyer.



And, hey look, it's snowing on my blog. Got this cool snow widget here. Learned about it here.



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love the snow. That is so cool. You are also very talented. Your house looks beautiful. You could work for the show Design on a Dime.

Rachel Olimb said...

Great call, Erin! Melissa, you should totally apply :). Everything looks so pretty!