JT showed me this really cool website called Pandora radio. It basically creates a custom radio station for you based on the artist/song preferences you give it. Since my music preferences haven't evolved much since um, say 1996, this is a great (and free!) way to try new music. I'm really digging Imogen Heap lately and found some other artists with similar sounds through this site. Here's a list of what for some will be a trip down memory lane, but for me a couple of these songs still get pretty regular play on my ipod. : ) The last song is my favorite song from Imogen Heap done under the name Frou Frou. Even this song is like 6 years old, but at least I'm catching up.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Pandora Rox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yeah. Pandora is a really great music discovery solution and I was using it very regularly up until about a year ago. I now use www.last.fm which is kind of in the same vein but has much better community bases features which allows me to see what my friends are listening to or recommending.
New music rocks!
Thanks for introducing us to this website!
If you have to be "stuck" in a particular year, 1996 is a good one to choose!
Oh my gosh, the memories came flooding back just by seeing the title, "Killing Me Softly."
Cool, Jeremy. I'll have to check that one out too. A year ago?? Pandora's site has been around that long?? Gees, I'm lame. : )
Post a Comment