
Well, I made it through my steroid ordeal relatively unharmed. I escaped with some bruises from the IV starts. I had to have another one started on my other arm on Thursday, because the first tube got a kink in it. I told the nurse that did both of the starts that I wanted to hire her and take her with me to all my infusions, because she got the needles in the first time both days!
My numbness has dramatically decreased. The bottom of my feet are still numb, but I'll take that over how I was feeling earlier this week. I'm mostly just really, really tired. I'm not sure if it's the meds or just some residual symptoms from the attack. I hope to get some rest this weekend, and begin a new week relaxed and feeling a bit stronger.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Glad That's Over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're in my prayers, Melissa! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get a little rest!
Post a Comment