We traveled up to Show Low for the weekend, so thankful for another little break from the heat. I swear I am ready to move to any-where-but-here-that's-not-hot in a nanosecond if it will break the hold that MS has on me in recent months.
It was kind of a working mini-trip for me as I'm helping my aunt-in-law (JT's mom's sister) with some design decisions for their new home. They bought the Brady Bunch house on crack, complete with harvest gold bathtubs, teal toilets, foil wallpaper, and of course, shag carpeting. They've completely gutted it and are in the process of making it into a great place for their family.
Our sleeping quarters for four days.
It was nice...sort of like camping, but not...that's my kind of camping.
They are currently living in a tiny 1000ish sq ft. mobile. Their new home is 2700 sq ft. I'm so excited that they will finally be able to spread out a little.It was nice...sort of like camping, but not...that's my kind of camping.
1 comments:
Brady Bunch House on crack...love it!
So glad you could get out of the heat for a weekend!
Post a Comment