I have a tendency to take myself way too seriously sometimes...a personality flaw that I am prayerfully trying to change.....and I think posting some of these pics will help.
Photo booth on our Mac makes me laugh. It's a program that uses the web cam to take pictures. You can manipulate the images with all kinds of fun tools. JT and I had the best date a while back when we spent time playing around with this program at the Mac store. I laughed so hard that night! These pics are a result of us playing around with the program at home:
JT is really good at this:
The kids love it too!







3 comments:
Well, you made me laugh!
How fun! Almost makes me wanna own a Mac!!! :)
Melissa,
You need to send that third pic of you and JT to Denise. It would be a perfect picture for the small group leader directory :)
Post a Comment