courtesty: etsy
After months and months and months, Benny has pooped on the potty!! I was really getting weary of changing the diaper of my almost 3 year old especially since the tinkle part had gotten pretty easy for him a while back. I have to confess that I resorted to bribery on this one...a tactic that should be used with caution and only very rarely, but I was getting desperate! : )
I promised him a toy if he went poopy on the potty and he took me up on my offer last night. Afterwards, with much praise and affirmation, we went to Target and got him a Bob the Builder tool set, with the condition that if he uses a diaper again the toy gets taken away...I hope this works!
I promised him a toy if he went poopy on the potty and he took me up on my offer last night. Afterwards, with much praise and affirmation, we went to Target and got him a Bob the Builder tool set, with the condition that if he uses a diaper again the toy gets taken away...I hope this works!
He's very excited too!

2 comments:
Ben The Pooper!
Can He Poo--Poo?
Ben The Pooper!
Yes, He Can!
(to the tune of the Bob theme song, of course!)
Oh it'll work, I can't see him wanting to part with his new toys :). Way to go, Melissa! That's a huge accomplishment!
Post a Comment